Kodumon Police Station
Came into existence
Kodumon is a village near Adoor in Pathanamthitta district.The Kodumon Police Station started its functioning from 01/02/1988.The Police Station fall under Pandalam Police Circle and Adoor Police Sub Division.The station is located near to Kodumon Junction.
- Kodumon Panchayath
- Pandalam Thekkekkara Panchayath
- Angadickal Village
- Kodumon Village
- Pandalam Thekkekkara Village
Loksabha and Legislative Constituencies
- Pathanamthitta Parliament constituency
- Adoor Legislative consistency
Border Police Stations
- Adoor PS
- Pandalam PS
- Pathanamthitta PS
- Koodal PS
- SNV HSS Angadickal
- NSS HSS Thattayil
- HS Kodumon
- MGM Central School Kodumon.
- Chiranickal. Rose Dale Public School, Chandanppaly
- Sankara Vilasam High School, Mammoodu.
- Ezhamkulam – Kaipattoor Road
- Chandanappally – Konny Road,
- Chandanppally -Ottathekku Road
- Adoor- Kaippattoor Road
- Anandappaly – Thumpamon Road.
- Vaikunadapuram Temple
- Kodumon Chilanthi Temple
- Kodumon, Choorakkunnu Malanada Temple
- Kodumon, Sree Dharmasastha Temple
- Sree Dharma Sastha Temple, Parappetty
- St.George Orthodox church , Chandanappaly
- St.George Catholic Church Chandanappally
- St.Peter's Church , Mankuzhy.
- St.Behanan's Orthodox church, Kodumon.
Government Institutions in Kodumon Police Station Limit
- Kodumon Panchayathu Office
- Village Office
- PHC Chandanappally
- Govt. Homeo Hospital Kodumon
- Govt.Ayurveda Hospital, Angadickal
- Govt. Veterinary Hospital Kodumon
- Panchayath Office Pandalam Thekkekkara
- Govt ITC, Aickkadu, Kodumon.
- Vilage Office , Parappetty,
- PHC, Parappetty,.
Janamythri Suraksha project
Women Help Desk
Women help desk is functioning in Kodumon Police Station.
Senior Citizen Help Desk
An elder friendly officer is giving aid to senior citizens in the station limit.
Clean Campus Safe Campus
The Clean Campus Safe Campus program by government of Kerala is effectively implementing in all most all schools functioning under Kodumon PS limits. The goal of ‘Clean Campus Safe Campus’ is to prevent consuming of injurious/psychotropic drug substances by students and the effective implementation of the program could achieve the goal to a great extent.